A Diaper Bag Hall of Fame'r

Monday, June 13, 2011


Unbelievably time consuming to make, this bag has been inducted into my unofficial “Diaper Bag Hall of Fame”. Only two other bags have earned this dubious distinction: the Chocolate Lollipop quilted messenger bag I made for myself when I was expecting Isabel and a quilted Ultimate Diaper Bag which I made years ago for a customer from Amy Butler’s Sky Wallflower and Slate Full Moon Polka Dot
Aside from the patchwork detail and the machine quilting, this bag is chockablock with features:
--adjustable messenger strap with a 12” to 25” drop
--stroller straps with parachute clips
--2 elasticized exterior side bottle pockets
--3 front exterior pockets
--1 full length rear exterior pocket
--2 elasticized interior side bottle pockets
--2 elasticized wide interior pockets for diapers and wipes
--2 tall elasticized interior pockets 
--2 interior pen pockets
--1 shall interior pocket perfect for the pacifier
--a swivel key fob
--full length flap closure with magnetic snap and full length exterior pocket with its own flap closure
I shipped this beauty off to Texas today and will be holding my proverbial breath until it arrives safely at its destination. More importantly, after all the time I have invested in making this bag, I hope it is well received and enjoyed for years to come! 















No comments:

Post a Comment