Hats off to you!

Saturday, October 24, 2009


I'd like to tip my proverbial hat to those of you who have already begun your Christmas shopping. Over the last few days, I have been receiving lots of inquiries about bulk holiday orders. In particular, there is a great deal of interest surrounding my list makers and binder covers. Both of these items make great gifts and I especially like to make them for the teachers in our life!

I would like to accommodate as many special requests as possible; however, because my studio hours are limited---due to family commitments---I encourage you to order early. Also, if you would be so kind as to afford me some flexibility on the ship date that would be stellar. For those of you who are interested in establishing a "reserved listing", you may contact me via the Etsy conversations tab or email at orders@watermelonwishes.com. For your consideration, I stock a variety of fabrics from which you can choose to have the listmakers and binder covers crafted from.

As for myself, I would like to be completely finished Christmas shopping by November 15th and have been marking favorites on Etsy all year long. Your welcome to check them out and please do post your favorites here too. Of course, I love to gift handmade treasures whenever possible and Etsy makes that so easy to do.

(Photo credit: olgaitaly on Etsy: one of a kind mini red top hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment