Jump and the universe will catch you!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Every now and again, I can be "a fly by the seat of my pants" kind of girl; but most days, I like things planned down to the minute. Which is why I really do love it, when a plan comes together just perfectly. And, this week, a plan I have been formulating for years has materialized just as I had hoped.

Previously, I have shared the story of how Watermelon Wishes came to be. Much to my delight, the company has grown and continued to flourish. Two-fold, my success is due in part to a well written and practically executed business plan and the fact that I love what I do.

And without further ado the BIG news...I have made the jump and will be moving out of my home studio and into a commercial studio in Middleburg, Virginia!

Ever so charming, the new studio, is a 400 square foot two-story loft situated inside a renovated home which was built in the 1920's and has since been converted to a commercial space. It has hardwood floors, lots of wood molding and 4 sunny windows.

The next two weeks are sure to be busy as I prepare for the July 1st move; but, I will do my best to keep you updated on my progress and hope to put together a series of posts to share what I have learned during the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment